Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
depositfiles download dont work ?

get this error when i try to download from depositfiles :
Login failed
Wrong login/password?

No downloads at all works...
what is goning one ????? hotfiles also same message !!

Last edited:
depositfiles download dont work ?

get this error when i try to download from depositfiles :
Login failed
Wrong login/password?

No downloads at all works...
what is goning one ????? hotfiles also same message !!

DF ban sonewrl.info, I'm still working on redirecting it to a proxy server
RS ban sonewrl.info, The plugin is almost finished, just testing few things, RS download with proxy will soon be working in sonewrl.info

Hotfile is working fine with sonewrl.info, however, the transload process is very slow, but in USA, hotfile performing really well.

RS Download not working on sonewrl? Anyone? Not_Res please update on this.

Hi DI, I'm still working on RS download with proxy.

=================================

If any of you want to use RS immediately, you can request to be migrated to other servers which works with RS.

Just submit me a ticket, so I can administrate your account.

br,
Diko

Hello there, RL is up now, there was IP conflict happening from my server provider. Here's some part of my tickets to them.

[slide]http://i25.lulzimg.com/2edbeb.jpg[/slide]

I'm sorry for the inconvenience all, the problem come from their ends, I could do nothing.

BTW THANKS TO Not_Responding (DIKO) AND his services I`ve made so far 3000$ - He was with me at the beginning and its damn good service ! For people like me which are just searching for good services - Well WJ is the place - respected web with MODS that knows justice and sometimes people like Diko and this is not AD , it is an opinion(Review if it is more appropriate ) !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back