Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@xton3, we got a little compatibility problem with uploadstation and filejungle plugin, we're still working on it, that's why we don't add it in our upload acc. editor.

hi not_responding...do you have this features?

[SLIDE]http://i26.lulzimg.com/f706c1.jpg[/SLIDE]

and Generate Movie thumbnail to all?

how about Media Info Generator? Thanks!

oh ok..hope you add the feature "Add Rar Comment" thanks!

also the STOP Transload button. can i try the new demo?so that i can see its new features and design before i buy..thanks!

Currently no demo will be opened, it was heavily abused at yesterday.

I always offer people a 24 hours guarantee if they don't like the speed.

My Rapidleech script design is the same as you left from my RL service.

oh ok..hope you have more upgrades on your script..like generate thumbnail for all videos,rar comments,media info generator..thanks! your rapidleech service is my 2nd option since donkie has gone.. :(

e2f382.png

I am using from last 2 moth without having any problem.. but recently 4-5 days the My RL shows 100% cpu Load for 1-2 hour . i can't work with it. can you please fix it. before this problem the cpu load 100% stay only 1-5 minute..

my rL is in there . m00neye.info

hi MSL, someone is maxing out the CPU for more than 2 hours, I've warned, and stop the process, everything is back to normal now.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

br,
Diko

hi MSL, someone is maxing out the CPU for more than 2 hours, I've warned, and stop the process, everything is back to normal now.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

br,
Diko

Thanks diko .. It's working fine now..

Hi, can you kindly update my NL server? i decided to stick with NL rather than migrating to US servers, hope you still remember, we've talked via ym, my account is pandabanana thanks :)

invoice paid!

How can i add my premium @ mynewrl.info ?

Hi Gemini, you can add your own premium account by loggin in to your FTP site, browse to "/personal/" folder, then edit a file named "myacc.php"

if you need further assistance from us, I recommend you to submit us a ticket to keep your privacy save.

http://newrapidleech.com/klien/submitticket.php

Just ordered

Cant wait till it gets setup and I can start using it.

Dear AfterShock, it has been delivered to your email, kindly check it for further instructions.

Thank you for placing an order at NRL.

Hi, can you kindly update my NL server? i decided to stick with NL rather than migrating to US servers, hope you still remember, we've talked via ym, my account is pandabanana thanks :)

invoice paid!

Dear Panda, your RL is located in NL, what am I supposed to update? :)

wasn't able to transload, just shows proxy address thanks in advance for the fix!

Please send me a sample link and take a screenshot.

br,
Diko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back