Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see people miss me a lot. <3

Okay, let me explain the situation.

The (.thenewrl.info) is no good, I've tried reinstalling, changing plenty of configurations, but still, slow speed :| seems like someone maxing out the node server speed.

No explanations at all from my server provider.

It almost 24 hours now since my last post, I'm gonna try to order germany or usa server and set it up for you (.thenewrl.info) clients. It will be ready in the next few hours. ETA 5 hours, as I will be testing speed and stability.

The USA server is bandwidth limited, so I hope you can understand this situation here.

Options :
USA - 10GB diskspace with 1TB BW. <- I prefer this one, as it is gives more stable speed.
Germany - 10GB diskspace with unlimited BW.

The compensation is 5 days extended subscription.

I wanna hear something about this. Please give me ideas.

br,
Diko

=====================================

renewrl.info and 1newrl.info is up and running, just a little tips while uploading to FSC, please use FTP upload, it is better, and don't forget to choose their EU FTP server.

=====================================

Don't forget that speed is not a part of my guarantee, as stated in my TOS page http://newrapidleech.com/terms-of-service - however, I would likely not let you down because of this bitchy speed. I will try my best.

i use thenewrl.info and yeah! it's very slow download speed. i'm waitin' for your fix in the next few hour as you said coz i can't leechy any file since the morning.

@zaboute, please check your email, I've moved you to a new server.

========================================================

@(.thenewrl) clients,

please check your email, a new details has been sent.

br,
Diko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back