Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Newbie questions on eDomz

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Whatz the different between "Get Paid To... Related" and "Natural Traffic"?

2. It said each website has unique code.
If I had added a site with www.abc.com, and I want to use the code on my sub-domains,
do I need to add 123.abc.com / 456.abc.com?

Thanks~~~
 

1 comment

get paid traffic means usually when you buy traffic from other network or traffic you get by exchange

Natural means when you get traffic from search enigne direct google or other major search engine natural traffic is good traffic

I don't think you need to add subdomain but your best help will be contacting their support and make sure you doing it right way
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

D
Active Member · Joined
163
Messages
28
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom