New wallet for USDT suggestion

kasika

Hello,
I have one question
I already have an account on the paxful platform, and I receive btc through it. I'm wondering if I can receive USDT through the same account with the same wallet or do I have to open a new one or whatever?

If I can't, can you recommend me some platform, through which I can receive USDT, and later exchange it to Webmoney USD.

8 comments
Hello,
I have one question
I already have an account on the paxful platform, and I receive btc through it. I'm wondering if I can receive USDT through the same account with the same wallet or do I have to open a new one or whatever?

If I can't, can you recommend me some platform, through which I can receive USDT, and later exchange it to Webmoney USD.
Paxful is not a good option. any time you get scam. Which country do you live? then I could recommend that you

Last edited:
Hello,
I have one question

USDT to webmoney you want?

Hello,
I have one question

Hello there! On Paxful, you must use distinct wallets for each cryptocurrency, therefore you may need to establish a new wallet just for USDT. If you wish to get USDT and then trade it for Webmoney USD, you might use platforms like Binance or KuCoin, which accept USDT and provide a variety of withdrawal methods. You can then convert USDT to USD or other currencies and withdraw using your preferred method. Always review the platform's costs and withdrawal options to be sure they match your requirements.

Back