Other New Version Auto Rapidleech Packages Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't even reply to my last reply. :|

Really sucks.

Full month was over long time back, with me not even using a single byte.

Not recommended.

You didn't even reply to my last reply. :|

Really sucks.

Full month was over long time back, with me not even using a single byte.

Not recommended.
send me details what was ur problem again with ur rl link, i will make sure to get proper compensation for you.

send me details what was ur problem again with ur rl link, i will make sure to get proper compensation for you.

i also need compensation because i have also having same problem
full month waste because of some error in this and my all bandwith also wasted because all time testing
you can ask the matter with arikarian i have always ping him on msn and he tried to fix but not worked :(

shanit
your problem has been fixed, check now and let me know.
I will tell them to add you few days.

Regards

i have just used this for 4 days only:(
just posted 20 posts by this autorl
and all the bandwith goes down because of testing and all the days it not worked i have done it mannually postings to the site :(

hope you can give more compensation :)

and yeah i am checking now the autorl

@barcodenation you are also fixed there was an update on ipb board u r using so updated script. if anyone else having issue pm me details

Is there any that can provide support.

Opened up a support ticket closed after 72 hours with no response.
Opened up another one a couple hours later. 2 days and still no response.

@c0rrupt, am still waiting on for mRAza to hit up to get your problem solved. Just checked your account a few ago so yes, am waiting on for mraza to come so that he can help me figure it out.

Anyone who is having problem send me a pm with details and link to your RL

Regards

Sent you a PM 4 days ago with my problem and link. Haven't heard anything back from you.

@c0rrupt, am still waiting on for mRAza to hit up to get your problem solved. Just checked your account a few ago so yes, am waiting on for mraza to come so that he can help me figure it out.

Just had another support ticket closed because of no response.

Yours been fixed now. :D

Ticket got closed because there was no response since the last 72 hours. Anyways I had you on mind and now its solved. You can check your site for the test post.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back