Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

new to the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,
Been reading this site for a while and decided to join..
I am looking for offshore hosting and payment solutions for a replica watch website. Soon as the 2 day restriction is over on my wjunction account I hope to be able to find the right people..
 

3 comments

Maybe he took the time to read the rules, or one of his friends told him how long the restriction is.

In any case, welcome aboard m8. Hope you find everything that you are looking for.

Thanks for signing up.
 
I read the rules;)

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

To0 it's now been 3 days and I have sent more than 2 posts but still cannot post in the Hosting Discussion. Anything else I need to do for access to that section?

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

Thanks guys, just got full access...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

R
Member · Joined
8
Messages
2
Reactions
3
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom