Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

New theme for my website

Which theme looks best?

  • blackblue

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • darkblue

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • current one

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • they all suck

    Votes: 4 30.8%

  • Total voters
    13
Status
Not open for further replies.

17 comments

The only difference between the themes are it's colors, I prefer BlackBlue though, also I must say, you need a new logo, I don't like what you have now. :P

I can make you something if you'd like? Feel free to PM me and I'm sure we can make a deal. ;)
 
Thanks for your offer but the theme is in an early stage, so i want to wait with the logo.

What's wrong with my logo actually?
 
They're all very similar and quite plain, but I'd say the current one manages to pull it off nicely because it's very light.
 
I have a problem with the dark colors myself because dark colors make a plain website look even more plain, not? But anyhow i like it though... ;)
 
blackblue but I'd customize it a lot, eg new logo, better contact page, move the stumble button and customize it (maybe under the stats tab where it will be used), better looking friendly sites affiliates list, default logo for sites without favicon logo, make the search more obvious, etc etc.
 
I'm thinking about to change the arrangement of the listing items (website title, countings, url, etc.) to make it look more clean. Affiliates to the footer. The footer links to the header under the search field. eg new logo. Good?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

J
Active Member · Joined
60
Messages
0
Reactions
6
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom