Hi !
As every advance member know , most countrys don;t allow warez linking.
I saw so many users who offer offshore hosting in Germany for example ...
Germany never allowed warez content :/ so how the fuck someone can offer offshore host from them
?
I know that dedicate servers are very cheap in Germany ....
So admins , mods You should ban every cheaters who wanna just get saome money from average member of WJ
Regards A.
As every advance member know , most countrys don;t allow warez linking.
I saw so many users who offer offshore hosting in Germany for example ...
Germany never allowed warez content :/ so how the fuck someone can offer offshore host from them
I know that dedicate servers are very cheap in Germany ....
So admins , mods You should ban every cheaters who wanna just get saome money from average member of WJ
Regards A.