New Member, Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

drr

Hi All Member's of WJunction,

Since I just registered I wanted to Introduce my self. But Before I do that I just wanted to thank the creator and all of the staff members for all of the time and effort you put into this site.

Also, I am so glad That I found such an informative site, Which probably I would have never come across. I happened to find this site via a Google search for a certian Image Hosting Script I found through a separate Google search. Thanks again for all of your hard work.

A little About Me:
I am a IT Consultant who focuses on providing support to Early Stage Small and Medium Businesses, Early Stage Non-Profit Organizations and well established Small and Medium-Sized Businesses and Non-Profit Organizations.

I am also the founder and Executive Director of Asperger Works a Early Stage Non-Profit Organization that that will provide employment support for adults with Asperger’s Syndrome and other autism spectrum disorders. Our mission is to Put Autism to Work. We want to work with both employees and employers to break down barriers to success.

For More Information or If you would Like to Help out feel free to PM me

Best Regards,
Daniel R. :)

4 comments
Hello drr,

We appreciate your compliments, thank you. We hope that you enjoy your stay here and learn and share your knowledge with other members. If you have any problems at all, do not hesitate to contact a member of staff.

P.S. I have visited your aspergerworks.org site and I have to say, you are doing an awesome job.

See you around.

Hawk said:
We appreciate your compliments, thank you. We hope that you enjoy your stay here and learn and share your knowledge with other members. If you have any problems at all, do not hesitate to contact a member of staff.
You are most welcome! I would be really happy to share my knowledge with the community. I will contact staff if I run into any problems but only if I am not able to solve it my self.

Also, Thank you so much for visiting the Asperger Works Site, and thank you for your kind words. The web site design and administration is being done by my best Friend. Currently we are using a stock template but in the future we will be using a custom template designed by my friend.

Best Regards,
Daniel R.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back