Status
Not open for further replies.

psy

I have now been started to look at the different DDL scripts. And the script I like best is the WCDLL script. Therefore I have some plans to open my own DDL site. I'm not a big script geek, but I can code/edit the most basic things.

But for this project I'm looking for someone who wants to help me create a design and adapt it to the WCDLL script. Of course I would like to give some dollars for the job.

I've looked at ddl0.com and ddl2.com, and it is such a style I have imagined that my design would be like.

So if it's something you want to help can just write a pm to me.:)

Thanks in advance guys.

14 comments
Don't start new DDL - we have about 984457897 of them already. But if you would, you can use WCDDL ;) I think it's the best, fastest and easiest to modify by your needs.

If it helps the thread starter in some way i can tell that i have and are working with deAthbLisS and his work untill now has been excellent and fast as hell. At the moment i can´t show the work since its not live yet and i do not want to show of my secret little project. :P

But should be able to in a couple of days or so just need some other small things done by another guy.

Regards,
ViPER^-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back