New Blog with Warez News :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponge Bob

Hey people,

I transformed www.allinonewarez.org to a blog that will include the latest news from the Warez Scene and stuff like that.

Please review how is it at http://www.allinonewarez.org/home

Its still the start gotta add more content please advice what other content can i add to this :)

Also is the forum theme nice? Anyone can suggest a better one?

Waiting for some nice reviews so that i can make the site even much more better :)

Cheerz

16 comments
well id start with an RSS feed and possibly a tutorial section for up and coming webmasters on such things as SEO, coding, latest scripts, mods etc. You can find anything with google but your trying to make this a one stop "warez scene" stop right?

You could even add a section for staff or services wanted or for hire like the community cooperative here. Depends where you want the site to go really

Add a submit link in the navbar at the top.
Get a favicon.
Remove/replace the footer text.
Improve the looks.

Like the idea, site needs polishing.

Don't like the skin. Tried to make a post but the bbcode doesn't work so you'll have to fix me post. Otherwise nice idea. It's a bit like WJ.

hmmm ok i will have to add the bbcode functions aswell... please can you suggest a better skin, coz i want to make sure that the skin is perfect or just close to perfect so that i can start posting some nice stuff and add more categories :)

Hey Royal Yeah its ok i will add the stuff :) Lol well even webmasters will be given the rights to add stuff belonging to their website :)

Well i removed wordpress and m gonna get something easier and better for everyone :)

Currently i have taken the site down, as got some issues with wordpress and some plugins lol.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back