Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

New at VPS hosting, Trouble getting website loaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

21 comments

Well that got me past that error. Thanks.

Now it seems I just need to get the correct information for username and password/ DB name

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

Just one thing after another.

I got it all loaded and such, but now when I upload an image, trying to access that image just goes to a 404 not found page.



mod_rewrite is not commented out in the httpd.conf file
And .htaccess has RewriteEngine on already
I have also done AllowOverride All
I have also restarted httpd after changing these

I can see the files uploaded on the server, and the thumbnails show up as well, but trying to click to open the image just goes to a 404 page.

Not sure what else to check on for this

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Seems like I have managed to fix it.



Excellent. Thanks for the help you guys gave to get me this far.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

D
Active Member · Joined
231
Messages
21
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom