Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i use mostly FTp to upload but when it gets down i use remote upload and whenever i try it , it works like charm every time. So no regret of being a netloadian :D Huhahahaha . Let the spammers talking Shit. Just enjoy the work with Netload.

i use mostly FTp to upload but when it gets down i use remote upload and whenever i try it , it works like charm every time. So no regret of being a netloadian :D Huhahahaha . Let the spammers talking Shit. Just enjoy the work with Netload.

Which host are you remoting from if I may ask, I tried rapigator,ul.to but none of them works for me.
And which remote method do u use?The old or the new one.

I'm asking cuz FTP is crapping for me right now and zoom somehow doesn't work on my server,so whenever FTP is fcuked then so am I.

Why is upload speed soooo terible? I get only 200 kb/s.

Yeah FTP is working again..and paid one day earlier than expected :)

I always upload some files to netload.in, sometimes use http other times ftp, or The remote option too, or my last resource mirrorcreator. B-) at the end is always one way to post my files with them. Of course I got a 2 Years premium membershit with them, so thinking in the time I save to upload and the popular is becoming to download, I really like this service.

Wow!

Most of file hosts cancel out their PAYPAL option since PAYPAL limits it all for many filehosts and add alertpay and webmoney instead but NETLOAD come out the other way around. Which they took out webmoney and alertpay and keep PAYPAL and that just amazing. But Im a lil' bit confuse how this gonna work out. I hope they keep PAYPAL to work right with them for long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back