Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have a question, Netload delete file when user have more than 500GB and hi don't login or the file are not downloded in last 30 days??

What if file is smaller than 100MB sales are counting? on this file or no?
why would they care what size the file is ?
a sale is a sale

Hi, I have a question, Netload delete file when user have more than 500GB and hi don't login or the file are not downloaded in last 30 days??
if you login or not dose not mater
if your account is holding over 500GB and a file dose not get downloaded for 30 days it will be deleted
if you are premy I think they will only delete files till your under 500GB

I ask about this, because in Netload's TOS in punkt 9.b akapit 2 is information :
If after storing more than 500 GB on Netload, your account is inactive for more than 30 days, files will be deleted to bring your stored amount below the 500 GB limit.
, and I'm not sure when the files will be deleted. Hehe is information about inactive account and no words about undownloaded files.

well if you have your own site you are likely to get more sales buy giving nothing for free
but everywhere I post id get banned if it wasn't downloadable for free

When more sales? Option 100 Mb free or 2048 Mb free?

here's the point..if u have the rarest content in the world than u get more sales if u put 100MB filesize (but still u have your own site), but if u share common content why people buy premium coz they can find the content from another source.

payout

hello friends

i am working on netload form 3 months and so on i get all my payments but last month i did not get my payout and the reason was that stated payout address was not valid and after that i also get my 3 more payouts and now again yesterday i was waiting for my payout and i get the same email form netload that stated payout address was not valid

i get my payouts in bank account i want to ask that did anyone eals had the same problem as me and also did is a problem that i request more then 1000$ at ones and they not send

please friends any help will be great

P.S i send them more then 3 emails and no answer did they never answer about payout issues

because in netload rules is it written
never cared much for rules hehehe
but that makes no sence (long as they are getting real sales that's all that maters)

hello friends

i am working on netload form 3 months and so on i get all my payments but last month i did not get my payout and the reason was that stated payout address was not valid and after that i also get my 3 more payouts and now again yesterday i was waiting for my payout and i get the same email form netload that stated payout address was not valid

i get my payouts in bank account i want to ask that did anyone eals had the same problem as me and also did is a problem that i request more then 1000$ at ones and they not send

please friends any help will be great

P.S i send them more then 3 emails and no answer did they never answer about payout issues

they may just be having trouble getting the $ to there bank account quickly enough
most of there $ is likely coming from PayPall
takes time to move it around

Well

But this did not means that they send me an Email telling that you payout was rejected because address was not valid

and i add my address as always and get last payouts with NP

Hello Friends

I want to ask that did netload give Support VIA ICQ ?

also is there is anyone who get problems getting his some payouts VIA Bank

i send more then 4 support tickets and i have not receive any answer form them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back