Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think netload should change the rule.

NL has nothing to do with it. it's you as a webmaster/uploader to tell your downloaders to stop using JD.

imho better do it as early as possible, youll never know what JD's developers thinking. and by the time you do, it may already be too late.

Yes. We should descourage our downloaders. But how? Put it on your websites or forums in your signatures where you posts. Our work is just waste in the presence of JDownloader and debrid sites.

anyone here use remote upload from othe filehost to netload?i'll try with Rapidshare and ryushare seems still can't RU.anyone can tell me which filehost can RU to netload?i'm thinking to make backup. thanks

Has anyone got any payments today? I requested payment through paypal on 26/06 and still haven't received it. I have a feeling netload might be having some paypal problems as I just received this message

hi bro i have being being trying to get a netload premium account buy when i try pay through my paypal it says not complete i didnt get charged they is nothing wrong with my paypal. i am from the uk any idears to resolve the issue? thanks

hello
Got a question, I received a sum of money, there's 30 days of the request? paypal account is verified and removed limits, do not know why I did not get money?
thanks

^@n0n4m3, upto 32days was told to be taken for a payout & 1/2days more if its in holidays as I know. So you gonna need to wait till monday to be sure. Update us your friend get paid or not (@Monday/tuesday)

I had to get a large sum of money, on 26/07/2012, so no we have not received, I think Monday or Tuesday will make payments, so I was told to mail received from them.

Netload did payments last week (16-20/07)
So they also paid my requested payout from 25.06 one week earlier.
Also other users here told this.

I think they had some holidays last week and will payout next week again

Yup, they are on week off.

No DMCA's lately. :D
otherwise they remove files very fast.

Same here.Had my payout on 24/06 one week earlier. So maybe they paid first half of the week earlier and the second half of the week next week. Maybe not be an officially holiday for them but the accounting staff might have the week off and not send the funds out

Plus, we can't do anything yet since they officially say 30 business days for payout and not 30 normal days :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back