Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have some question about Netload.
1. Is remote upload faster with Premium Account? And how long it takes to upload 200-300mb file with premium?
2. How often you got sales?

Depends, You must have brand new conter and a huge quantity of links... otherwise the people are going to research on internet for depositfiles mirrors, so at the end depends on the quality of your traffic.

How much time do we have to wait to see our files in filemanager after uploading it via ftp?

I have been waiting for over 40min now and still can't find my files in file manager but on ftp url "ftp:// blahblah.ftp.netload.in/../"file showing as uploaded there. :(

Edit Edit:- my bad, why the hell i didn't see this thing before.

Transfer your files via the FTP access to your personal netload FTP folder. You can see your transfered files at the "FTP files" table.

My files are all there now i just have to generate links. Thanks to me. :P

if you have rdp or vps,

1) rename them as randomly
2) change md5 hash with md5 hash changer publish in this forum (search md5 hash changer)
3) reupload
4) do not forget how many times you pack with filename encryption, system ask you
unrar pass and unpack them and check md5, because of it, change md5 in 1st copy
then repack.

I just requested my first payout. How much time it takes to payout in paypal?:P Just curious to know the duration of the transaction period (30 days mentioned there, but i heard it takes 45 days). Thanks in advance. :)

^ On paypal, it's always 30 calendar days +/- 1-2 days if your expected date falls on weekends/German public holidays. I've never received my weekly payment that is more than 32 days.

@zoug: Stats update only once per day midnight server time GMT+1

What if I request payout once a week ?

For example, I requested 4 times in a month... Will they start to pay me every week after 30 days... In total 4 times ?

What if I request payout once a week ?

For example, I requested 4 times in a month... Will they start to pay me every week after 30 days... In total 4 times ?

make 100 request 2day no Problem.They Will Pay U all $$$ After requesting 30days!!

it's Mean U request $$$ and wait 30days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back