Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys

Clicks = downloads right ?

i am on pps

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

hi guys i'm new in work with netload and i don't know what plan is the best! what plan are you using? (1,2,3,4?)

try and see

am on 2 plan

Netload made payouts by AlertPay or not?!

alertpay remove and paypal still alive

i got 1 year sale

4750894cf8.jpg

@ bt.flo

remote upload others stuffs to netload and try to rename?
why the hell you need to rename?????????

you got a long way to go

and i don't think anyone is very interested in answering the same dumb questions again and again.

we now care only about paypal/payment issue with netload and sales counting, that's all.

@ bt.flo

remote upload others stuffs to netload and try to rename?
why the hell you need to rename?????????

you got a long way to go

and i don't think anyone is very interested in answering the same dumb questions again and again.

we now care only about paypal/payment issue with netload and sales counting, that's all.

maybe when you Leech from Paysite Via Remote Uploading; you feel like that you should change its name; so copyright owner wont find it from file search engines.

What the hell makes you think that Remote uploading is only made between Filehosts...You can always use it to upload from Paysites too.

@ bt.flo

Dont take them serious ...

About your issue
NL has some filters to eliminate those files which has already deleted by DMCA..

you need todo
1. Rename (Bulk Renamer is Good for many files)
2. Repack (for changing its MD5)
3. If you are free user then use Zoom its good and working just dont upload many files simultaneously.

Other things you may want to know

1. They pay after exact 30 to 35 days
2. they pay via Bankwire (Europe Only) and Paypal (for pp make sure you give all legit details of your pp)
3. At the moment no other working payment process with NL.

Hope its help .. if you want to know more then go ahead No problem

maybe when you Leech from Paysite Via Remote Uploading; you feel like that you should change its name; so copyright owner wont find it from file search engines.

What the hell makes you think that Remote uploading is only made between Filehosts...You can always use it to upload from Paysites too.

what you say is what you do right?

at least i can be sure that that guy is not as experienced as you say.

with paysite pass, i would just rent a RDP and download and upload.

you understand file host doesn't just use one server to grab paysite stuffs, so you think your cracked pass is safe?

and, let me say this, those genious with a lot of cracked pass to xxx paysites, they have dedicated servers, 100%,and they run big blog
they don't rely on unreliable remote upload, simple like that!

@ bt.flo

Dont take them serious ...

About your issue
NL has some filters to eliminate those files which has already deleted by DMCA..

you need todo
1. Rename (Bulk Renamer is Good for many files)
2. Repack (for changing its MD5)
3. If you are free user then use Zoom its good and working just dont upload many files simultaneously.

Other things you may want to know

1. They pay after exact 30 to 35 days
2. they pay via Bankwire (Europe Only) and Paypal (for pp make sure you give all legit details of your pp)
3. At the moment no other working payment process with NL.

Hope its help .. if you want to know more then go ahead No problem

nice work helping increasing the uploader group.
hope you can step out next time when people ignore your post and ask the same question again.
btw, i don't think he would do so much, i doubt that.
and the pay time is not always 30 days now!

I just got paid from netload via paypal with just 25 days waiting this time, which is surprising.

i am sure what i post is more interesting than those repeated questions again and again.

what can you get from this post?

sure, they pay me within 29 days, and then 25 days.
this is interesting, isn't it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back