NET100TB.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

net100tb

Hello,

I am from Net100tb.com and we are new at this forum, I would like to have good networking here.

We will be here with our special offers soon.

Hi to everybody!

■ Chamber of Commerce No: 34354650 - VAT No: NL821134632L01

13 comments
I know these people. I don't they are trying to compete with 100TB.com because they are using different servers, 100TB is in US and NET100TB is in NL (EU). NET100TB is colo-ing at EvoSwitch, I think.

welcome to WJ, if u have decided to compete with 100tb than do so in prices also
215.00 EUR = 299.422 USD

100tb for $300 is nothing to shrug at. They are offshore as well. 100tb.com is not.

To add; I really don't see them as direct competition for 100tb.com.

Hello Again,

First of all thank you for every idea, thought and post. As mentioned we are located in Amsterdam / Netherlands.

Not in USA. We are located in EvoSwitch and just use the best of the best brands like HP and Dell in our envoirement, and for switching we trust on Juniper and Cisco devices. All our servers are connected at 1gig/sec to the internet without any cap on them.

Our pricing is in € because we are in EU. But we accept payments over paypal, so you could convert it to your own currency without any problems.

Our motto is;
Excellent product quality at affordable price points with a first-class network.

We are ready to answer all your questions, because we are a not hidden company behind the PO boxes and similar stuff, just trying to provide you the best service with best support combination with affordable prices.

8-)

Hi,

We normally dont give support over yahoo or msn, we have a ticket management system and you could create tickets over sales@net100tb.com or if you want to chat there is a live chat on our website.

If you would like to talk to one of our sales reps on msn or yahoo or over email, you could ask this over sales@net100tb.com with providing your contact details and project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back