Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Needs Netherlands Dedi

Status
Not open for further replies.
With servedome giving me the shit, I decided to look around for a new server to at least get all my sites up. This is the dedi that I am using.

CPU
Intel Xeon X3440 @ 2.53 Ghz (Quad Core)

​
​
RAM
4GB DDR3

​
Hard Drive
250 GB 7200 RPM SATA II

​
Network Connection
100 Mbps


​
Data Transfer
​
2000 GB Per Month

Control Panel
cPanel

I am paying around 160USD (159.99) a month with this. If there is anyone out there who can match this spec, I would like to order a server from you. The server needs to be located in NL with a good ping to US.
 

3 comments

yes we can match that.Can be ready for you in a few hours.I can offer you 8 GIG RAM and the CUP's come with hyperthreading as well, 1 GIG port is 15 EURO more.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

R
Active Member · Joined
237
Messages
25
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom