Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Hiring Need Windows Developer to make Custom Keyboard and Mouse Clicker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I need a windows application specifically a keyboard and mouse clicker that can be set with custom commands.


I want the app to do keystrokes and mouse click randomly on a specific location or coordinates from 20 - 90 keystrokes AND click PER minute (random 20-90 per minute).

One last feature I want is that I can input website links for the app to open in a browser and it will change the address every 10 minutes or so. Just like flipping pages using the links.

That's all. I hope this is possible and please offer how much this will be.

Thank you so much.

Budget: $50
Paying via paypal.
 
Last edited:

2 comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

C
Member · Joined
18
Messages
1
Reactions
3
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom