Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Need some work done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this is the right forum but it's the only one that I could see it fitting into.

Anyway, I am looking for a template designer as Timtamboy has become busy and cannot finish the job he was doing for me. I am willing to pay, The template doesnt need to be coded just sliced.

I need the designer to finish the job in a specific time fram (Mid July) so if your interested PM me or post please.
 

9 comments

This guy is definately legit, and i'd be working for him if I wasn't so damn busy.
Highly reccomended, don't think he's not legit because he's new here, I can definately vouch for him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

D
Active Member · Joined
27
Messages
0
Reactions
1
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom