paddicted201
Active Member
Since my topic lacked many info and got no replies so I will edit now with full details for every body to take a look again.
I have a newborn site ( 18 + ) it's and it's been online for two days.
I want to start my posts on it but want to wait for the gfx to be finished and then i will edit the site with the new design and begin posting. So now you see why I need the gfx as fast as any body can be and that's because till then the site is useless.
Site link : www.elmloook.com ( it's a weird name for you because it's arabic and will soon get another English domain for it ).
What I want in details is :
1) Header as shown in here : http://lulzimg.com/view/cb9510637d.jpg
( You can make the size as you want but I prefer bigger )
2) Logo : 500*400px
3) Signature : 600 * 100 px
4) Full background for the site as shown in the marked red area here : http://lulzimg.com/view/34a7ad1642.jpg
5) Some buttons :
set 1 :Poster - Info - Thumbnail - Download
set 2 : Rapidshare - extabit - turbobit - rapidgator - filereactor - jumbofiles
----------------------
Our label that will be put in each of signature and header and logo is :
Uploading Kings ( UK )
We're here to rule.
--------------------
All previuos mentioned are wanted to include one of the following :
1) King with a slogan and crown
2) Sexy image ( Pornstar or anime or any of your sexy imagination )
and if possible use both.
3) In the background image you must include both as : on the left put a big image for the king and on the right for the sexy image.
4) Logo theme is preferred to be including only a crown ( but no just standard crown
) or a small image for a king sitting on his big chair.
5) Set 1 and 2 for buttons are preferred to be slightly different. Whether you change the logo of it or just the colours or anything, just differ them.
As for the payment I use : Payza - Moneybookers - Creditcard ( but not with PP ) but if you're really good and your only option of payment is PP then i will try to get that for you.
Budget is negotiable but since I will do so many gfx then plz make a discount :D
You can contact me for this :
1) Posting in the topic
2) Pm
3) ahlawymadridy4evr@yahoo.com
4) uploadkings2070@yahoo.com
5) uploadkings2070@hotmail.com
6) uploadkings2070@gmail.com
P.S : The time you will finish my work have more priority than the price which means that if you finish the job in less time offered by others i will pay you extra
---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------
Edited the topic to include more info than before
Plz read again now and contact me
I have a newborn site ( 18 + ) it's and it's been online for two days.
I want to start my posts on it but want to wait for the gfx to be finished and then i will edit the site with the new design and begin posting. So now you see why I need the gfx as fast as any body can be and that's because till then the site is useless.
Site link : www.elmloook.com ( it's a weird name for you because it's arabic and will soon get another English domain for it ).
What I want in details is :
1) Header as shown in here : http://lulzimg.com/view/cb9510637d.jpg
( You can make the size as you want but I prefer bigger )
2) Logo : 500*400px
3) Signature : 600 * 100 px
4) Full background for the site as shown in the marked red area here : http://lulzimg.com/view/34a7ad1642.jpg
5) Some buttons :
set 1 :Poster - Info - Thumbnail - Download
set 2 : Rapidshare - extabit - turbobit - rapidgator - filereactor - jumbofiles
----------------------
Our label that will be put in each of signature and header and logo is :
Uploading Kings ( UK )
We're here to rule.
--------------------
All previuos mentioned are wanted to include one of the following :
1) King with a slogan and crown
2) Sexy image ( Pornstar or anime or any of your sexy imagination )
and if possible use both.
3) In the background image you must include both as : on the left put a big image for the king and on the right for the sexy image.
4) Logo theme is preferred to be including only a crown ( but no just standard crown
5) Set 1 and 2 for buttons are preferred to be slightly different. Whether you change the logo of it or just the colours or anything, just differ them.
As for the payment I use : Payza - Moneybookers - Creditcard ( but not with PP ) but if you're really good and your only option of payment is PP then i will try to get that for you.
Budget is negotiable but since I will do so many gfx then plz make a discount :D
You can contact me for this :
1) Posting in the topic
2) Pm
3) ahlawymadridy4evr@yahoo.com
4) uploadkings2070@yahoo.com
5) uploadkings2070@hotmail.com
6) uploadkings2070@gmail.com
P.S : The time you will finish my work have more priority than the price which means that if you finish the job in less time offered by others i will pay you extra
---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------
Edited the topic to include more info than before
Plz read again now and contact me
Last edited: