Need some domain name suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukip006

Banned
Banned
Hey guyz i was starting to think of starting an xbox game downloading site..
Could you guyz suggest some good domain names .com /.org which will be good for seo?

Thanks !!

13 comments
XBOXFix - .com is taken but owner isn't using it. Every other gTLD is available for registration.
XBOXAddicts - .com is taken but owner isn't using it. Every other gTLD is available for registration.
XBOXStash - Every gTLD is available.

Good luck with your site buddy. :)

XBOXFix - .com is taken but owner isn't using it. Every other gTLD is available for registration.
XBOXAddicts - .com is taken but owner isn't using it. Every other gTLD is available for registration.
XBOXStash - Every gTLD is available.

Good luck with your site buddy. :)

I wouldnt go with XBOXFIX if its not a repairing site.
XBOXADDICTS sounds fine and XBOXSTASH is ok too.

but dont worry too much about SEO in the URL.. Domains are made for visitors to remember easily and pass it on to their friends not for SEO..

the only domains that should be made for search engines are Autoblogs IMO

Hi...
I suggest you .com domain name is best...
I got the .com domain name here -link removed- In this site i bought the hosting at free of cost...Because we buy the domain means we can get the hosting at free of cost...I am happy with this site...If you want you can try it...

Search for keywords with low competition and ones that are searched for often through google, it'll give you a good basis to go on. Don't just pick a domain that looks pretty.

save-xbox.com
download-xbox.com
filedownload-xbox.com
downloadxboxnow.com
downloadxboxstore.com

Select a name from the given names or you can find you can find your domain name from here XnYnZ.com which offers lots of free extras with a domain name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back