Need Partners For my new site Site(no need to invest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xenon

Banned
Banned
hey guys,

as u know i told in my intro tat am here due to profit from cf.
I have made a site -> www.wegadgets.net (devoted entirely to gadgets).
Now i need a partner for my site who wont invest a single penny for hosting.i have got 5 yrs hosting acc from reliable host.
Now i want that my partner should create a forum like->forum.wegadgets.net or wegadgets.net/forum.
As the domain is related to gadgets ,so he must create a forum regarding that.he can do anything with tat forum like sell products, etc etc etc.i don need single penny from him/her except my own google adds to present in the forum.
He must advertise his own forum and also my blog.i wont interfere in his forum but will visit regularly.(i only need my adds to be placed there).

i don't know at all if this deal is good or bad or even worst.so pls give feed backs.

nothing much to say (pls do pm me if u like my offer or need some modifications)

thanks
Xenon 8-)

Last edited:
6 comments
dude here i have asked for being my partner(if u think it profitable then PM me) so should we remain on-topic pls rather going on some diff topic in this thread.
thanks
Xenon

well the questiion what comes up in my mind , how good visited is your site and will you also link to the forum from your site?

Also what i see when i am going to your site , the logo is in a very bad condition,why its does show the full link in preview and "read more"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back