Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Need Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking someone who has experience bout DLE.
I have domain with PR3, and i dont have to manage it. so im looking someone who can manage this site. may from now as we just start the site i can not give money/salary but later after everything run smoothly we will share everything.

for more info, fell free to drop me PM

regards,
Baronang
 

5 comments

Very interesting.

But back to your topic, I think I can help you. But not with DLE, use Wordpress. I'm really good with it and I can SEO it for you :)
 
Irrelevant posts removed, if you cannot help don't post.

Infractions and/or bans will be given if any off-topic/irrelevant replies are posted after this warning.

Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

B
Active Member · Joined
174
Messages
13
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom