Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Need Partner - Those who have top level domain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Friendz
I have dedicated server (allowed warez and adult) I need top level domain if someone have pm me. We will run it as partner. no matter it is warez or adult.
regards
 

4 comments

you can buy dedicated server but you can't buy domain with only 10 usd for .com .net .org
meybe good you go buy domain for your self
 
if you have dedicated server, why dont you buy a domain??

PM me with traffic details etc, and i might buy you a domain.

actually I buy several domains but when get some traffic Google panda affected my domain.
thats why I am not buying new domain.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

nk2join
Banned · Joined
131
Messages
35
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom