Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Hiring Need minor CSS & Wordpress Edits Paying Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a wordpress theme already.

1.) I just need some minor CSS edits to how the category & sub category are displayed.
2.) I also want to do a drop down menu in the top navigation bar.
3.) Change font size of tags in post header bar.

IE: [Home] [About Us] [FAQ], when hovering over faq a drop down list appears etc.

Really simple job for someone who knows CSS, and a little HTML.

Please experienced people only, I will NOT pay for a sloppy job.

Payments made via Paypal. Budget $5-10 USD.

Please reply here or PM me! Thanks!
 

7 comments

Hello, i would be happy to work on this for you. Please send me a PM with all the details in full and ill get to work and give you a price.

(5+ years experience)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

L
Active Member · Joined
402
Messages
39
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom