Need logo paid $25+

Status
Not open for further replies.
updated one

here is the updated logo mate...:)
i have added effects to the architects and some sort of other changes

this logo reflects whole lot of about architecture

srvreal.png

this will reflect more shine without my watermarks.....

here is the updated logo mate...:)
i have added effects to the architects and some sort of other changes

this logo reflects whole lot of about architecture

srvreal.png

this will reflect more shine without my watermarks.....

This is one of the best 3D logo i have seen gibblet :D . Its awesome<3

Ohh I didn't notice it.Actually I first attempted a black version of the logo but it was not good so I did a blue version.I don't want to copy CB style so if it similar I can give another try :)

does it make any sense?

copy is copy no matter its black or blue :facepalm:

does it make any sense?

copy is copy no matter its black or blue :facepalm:

Actually black version is a different syle logo I did but it didn't quite work well so I did this design and selected the sketch randomly.

Ok Guys It's my mistake because of not noticing his logo.So I will remove my current design from this competition.I don't copy other's design :) I am also kinda stuck with exams so will give another try later if possible

Ohh I didn't notice it.Actually I first attempted a black version of the logo but it was not good so I did a blue version.I don't want to copy CB style so if it similar I can give another try :)

Its not color that makes your logo similar , but the sun you have used and placing text under roof makes it similar to CB and blue color shows it more.

Its not color that makes your logo similar , but the sun you have used and placing text under roof makes it similar to CB and blue color shows it more.

Actually first I put a do there but it was not matching that's why I put a sun.That was my mistake so I removed it.

Actually first I put a do there but it was not matching that's why I put a sun.That was my mistake so I removed it.
Be sure to check out the designs before making , so that you will not be getting the same idea ;)

i guess it will still be called a copy even if there was no ":sun:" (sun)
LOL ,I mentioned it =)

P.S : Designs can be used for Inspiration not copying.

^^ The above line for everyone, not intended to you(Boss):)

Be sure to check out the designs before making , so that you will not be getting the same idea ;)

LOL ,I mentioned it =)

P.S : Designs can be used for Inspiration not copying.

^^ The above line for everyone, not intended to you(Boss):)

My intention was not to copy other's design but it was a mistake of mine.I won't let this problem to be occur in the future.

I am architect mates :) and i know who is the behind original logos so you dont worry mates

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

SMOKING : please submit or withdraw your entry so i declare the result :) as i seen in other thread also only because of you delayed :(

i think every one knows the winner, but i liked not only one so i wil getting only one logo to use, but for other few entries that i liked giving them 10$ each :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back