Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Need Logo For GamerW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need Logo For GamerW.net

Hello

I Am Looking For Logo For My Site http://GamerW.net Need Professional Logo Here Is Size Below.

orange-logo.png


Colors : Same As Old One.

Will Pay You 5$ From ALertpay....

Thanks.......
 
Last edited:

21 comments


1#
db6111e456.png

2#
f13cc62214.png


Thanks For telling me size, but I am Sorry these logos are 250 X 150 PX, I have Some Gaming Fonts, When You Try to Decrease them so much, they give awful look.​
 
Last edited:
i Added The Old Logo SO You Can Manage The Logo Size According To Old Logo...... Dear Nice Try You Have Done But I Dont Like The COlor Kindly Make Another With The Old Logo Like COlor.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

S
Banned · Joined
1,970
Messages
208
Reactions
63
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom