Need help with my files sharing sites

storagedweb3

1. I need a sales executive & marketing adviser.
2. websites testers.

Benefits -
Both get premium storage for a free lifetime. (1) can be a moderator.

Requirements -
(1) Own one or multiple forums that deal with DDL and warez. You should have a strong SEO background and be able to help me.
(2) Has an internet connection and works with any kind of file uploading and sharing work/business.

sites are: zfils and sqzfile. Inbox me.

14 comments
2. websites testers.

Benefits -

Requirements -
(1) Own one or multiple forums that deal with DDL and warez. You should have a strong SEO background and be able to help me.
(2) Has an internet connection and works with any kind of file uploading and sharing work/business.

You did not mentioned the Salary /month in $$$ :laughing:

if you want a tester or security researcher for your website I can do it but if you can say how much you pay I can do it the testing & monitoring your website & your server

You must be serious in this business, I wouldn't even bother with Yetishare. The most successful site using Yetishare is hands down https://iceyfile.com

You should use xfilesharing as there is more competition there.
you don't have to bother even to reply or promote the website.

no matter what script I have been using, the matter is - that I need testers to test the speed, ads are showing or not, download counts check, I customize some proxy recognitions they are applying or failing to check, and whatnot.

So thank you! I'm very happy with the Yetishare support and updates, fixing bugs. So I don't need xfs ! I used it previously but I don't like it.

2. websites testers.

Benefits -

Requirements -

Free work Only For premium.lol lol lol lol.And by moderator Can i earn Enough money?

you don't have to bother even to reply or promote the website.

no matter what script I have been using, the matter is - that I need testers to test the speed, ads are showing or not, download counts check, I customize some proxy recognitions they are applying or failing to check, and whatnot.

So thank you! I'm very happy with the Yetishare support and updates, fixing bugs. So I don't need xfs ! I used it previously but I don't like it.
I see your sites, they are not serious. That is why I replied.

All this things you mention you can test yourself, this is a poor attempt to advertise your websites.

I see your sites, they are not serious. That is why I replied.

All this things you mention you can test yourself, this is a poor attempt to advertise your websites.
iceyfile is a serious site !!
logo.png
this logo looks like a joke to me! low quality and very funny fonts! You mean this is serious.. the name was copied from icedrive LOLOL! the design is the default Yetishare theme you modified. as if the service here is your (https://www.wjunction.com/threads/iceyfile-com-discussion-thread.263293/) thread. I suggest you check any files sharing sites here (not mine. because Im not opening any dedicated thread here) they offer something like storage, speed or money.. and what you offer is nothing >>><, you should test your to make any point at least I'm looking for a tester before the official launch.

I did check from my side.. but I need to check from other locations.. and more over my proxy filters.

Free work Only For premium.lol lol lol lol.And by moderator Can i earn Enough money?
I think premium access is a good deal. As mod, you can because you can sell premiums too! :D

iceyfile is a serious site !!
logo.png
this logo looks like a joke to me! low quality and very funny fonts! You mean this is serious.. the name was copied from icedrive LOLOL! the design is the default Yetishare theme you modified. as if the service here is your (https://www.wjunction.com/threads/iceyfile-com-discussion-thread.263293/) thread. I suggest you check any files sharing sites here (not mine. because Im not opening any dedicated thread here) they offer something like storage, speed or money.. and what you offer is nothing >>><, you should test your to make any point at least I'm looking for a tester before the official launch.

I did check from my side.. but I need to check from other locations.. and more over my proxy filters.

I think premium access is a good deal. As mod, you can because you can sell premiums too! :D
You are making yourself look silly.

main_logo_inverted.png

fd_logo_big.png

with zfils you forgot the "e" furthermore iceyfile is not my site. I use their video streaming service for my XXX site and have been using them for a year they are 4 years in business.

At least they took the time to customise the theme, it shows they are somewhat serious. You are using free yetishare themes from here: https://github.com/yetishare-themes

iceyfile in no way resembles icedrive, they both using "ice" so does icerbox.
Post automatically merged:

screencapture-sqzfile-upgrade-2024-07-02-15_23_05.png

Please fix yourself before discussing design. You need to design the premium page yourself as the theme developer forgot that one.

screencapture-iceyfile-upgrade-2-2024-07-02-15_29_23.png

We have a clear winner, here.

Last edited:
You are making yourself look silly.

main_logo_inverted.png

fd_logo_big.png

with zfils you forgot the "e" furthermore iceyfile is not my site. I use their video streaming service for my XXX site and have been using them for a year they are 4 years in business.

At least they took the time to customise the theme, it shows they are somewhat serious. You are using free yetishare themes from here: https://github.com/yetishare-themes

iceyfile in no way resembles icedrive, they both using "ice" so does icerbox.

screencapture-sqzfile-upgrade-2024-07-02-15_23_05.png

Please fix yourself before discussing design. You need to design the premium page yourself as the theme developer forgot that one.

screencapture-iceyfile-upgrade-2-2024-07-02-15_29_23.png

We have a clear winner, here.
iceyfile is your site or not I can post enough proof here because you post on other places too.. FYI: that can be easily proven..

but first I will break down your points.

1. You are using their service for any year ??
s1.png

clearly shows you registered the domain in May 2023. Don't tell me their name was something else before 2023. LOL!

2. zFils is not forgetting e! I can make it zfile too.. but zfils why? I think people have to find themselves!!. ;)

3. Yes its a free theme! Open for development and bug fixing.
s2.png

They did a wonderful job!

s3.png

Way better than this.. !!

4. you have a policy for free users the inactive files will be deleted in 30 days! But on SQZFILE and zFils - files are stays for life! no matter if it's inactive or not. Offer people a better service and plan not just an excuse tobe online./!

P.S: Use s3 services for streaming.. MUST! I only offer streaming for premium members but I use s3 :D !

I'm here to own trust and hearts :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

f
iceyfile is your site or not I can post enough proof here because you post on other places too.. FYI: that can be easily proven..

but first I will break down your points.

1. You are using their service for any year ??
s1.png

clearly shows you registered the domain in May 2023. Don't tell me their name was something else before 2023. LOL!
2022-1.png

^.^ 2022 started in 2021
P.S I registered right before they rebranded.

2. zFils is not forgetting e! I can make it zfile too.. but zfils why? I think people have to find themselves!!. ;)
Nobody cares, your petty project is over even before it began.

3. Yes its a free theme! Open for development and bug fixing.
s2.png
That is far better although it is a copy and pasted theme from a free html template it's not unique at all. You do know that right?

4. you have a policy for free users the inactive files will be deleted in 30 days! But on SQZFILE and zFils - files are stays for life! no matter if it's inactive or not. Offer people a better service and plan not just an excuse tobe online./!

P.S: Use s3 services for streaming.. MUST! I only offer streaming for premium members but I use s3 :D !
You are absolutely clueless good luck with hosting their files for life with no activity. You are a real joker. You have absolutely no idea what you are doing and have come into this blindfolded.

As someone who knows very little about running a file hosting service I know for sure you are in fantasy land.

You even copied iceyfile premium pricing hahaha

Last edited:
@ZtreamHUB, @FileMoon - they must be jokers too! because they don't offer 30-day auto file deletion (On WJ is many but I used them)! Not only that ... mega.nz, Google drive, dropbox - I never heard they delete someone's files because no one downloaded it!! even though my files stay for years I never touched them..

You and your pretty childish project (which you have no guts to claim) - iceyfile are the joke of 2024 !! seriously man.. Good luck!!

Filehosted I know this website now you move that to your cheap tube site. Filehosted was 1 year old and not 4!

I'm not replying to this 5-year-old kid anymore! This was my last reply to

MirageWD

@ZtreamHUB, @FileMoon - they must be jokers too! because they don't offer 30-day auto file deletion (On WJ is many but I used them)! Not only that ... mega.nz, Google drive, dropbox - I never heard they delete someone's files because no one downloaded it!! even though my files stay for years I never touched them..

You and your pretty childish project (which you have no guts to claim) - iceyfile are the joke of 2024 !! seriously man.. Good luck!!

Filehosted I know this website now you move that to your cheap tube site. Filehosted was 1 year old and not 4!

I'm not replying to this 5-year-old kid anymore! This was my last reply to

MirageWD

Hold on I thought you was looking for sales executive & marketing adviser in return for a premium account 🤣 you appear to have gone off topic some time ago.

You sound very desperate from the beginning. I would be shocked if those two users you mentioned entertain you.

Little bit of business advice work on one project at a time.

Honestly this thread turned into a shit show too fast, if you cannot handle negative feedback then you are screwed. Hopefully this is the end of the story. Something deep inside is telling me I am wrong !

Last edited:
Back