Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Need help with image site script

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,
I've searched around but can't find anything, please help me.
Really thanks!

1. I want to build an image site for my warez site. So that i need an image script looks like image hosting of avaxhome or softarchive

pixhost.info (avaxhome)
imgarchive.info (softarchive)

2. After that i want my image in my warez site can do below thing

33048604.jpg

98104361.jpg



Please help me everyone. Thanks a lot <3
 

4 comments

I need to get my hands on chevereto but i believe you should be able to change the url options to generate a ling without the image id. I am currently on the CR-48 and i cant open up .zip files to take a peak into the source. If someone can find me an online viewable source for chevereto that would be very helpful.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

H
Active Member · Joined
26
Messages
0
Reactions
1
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom