Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Need Help Choose Country to host my forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all members WJ i need your opinions,

I want open forum related:
warez linking
hacking / cracking.

With nulled script (VB or IP.B)

I need help choose best country for host this contents:
I'm torn between:
Netherlands
Russia
Ukraine
Romania.

Please give your suggestion what the best country I mentioned.
Thanks
 
Last edited:

4 comments

The best options there would be Netherlands for connectivity and stable network.

Russia, Romania, Ukraine you wouldn't find anything like the networks in NL.

But for the content you appear to be wanting to run then i would suggest going to Russia -- HostKey.com?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

M
Active Member · Joined
68
Messages
3
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom