Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Need Forum which will submit my uploads to DDL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there peeps, I need a forum which will submit my uploads to DDL.

Rank in DDLs, age of the forum and traffic to the forum doesn't matter as long as my uploads are submitted to NEXUS, Linkplz, etc.

I am uploading 5-20 HD music videos daily.

Please PM me or write a MSG here ... up to you !
 

3 comments

Most of the big warez sites don't allow you to submit the same links through multiple sites. On MechoDDL and NexusDDL they'll get blocked or removed like what used to happen on Katz. Don't think LinkPlz has that feature yet but all it takes is for the owner of a DDL site to see this topic and they'll take action/reduce rank etc.

You've being warned
 
@ Mr Happy, I dont mean to disrespect, but in the title I said I need forum not forums.

So my target is to join a single forum which will guarantee me submission of my uploads to DDL.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

J
Active Member · Joined
164
Messages
5
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom