Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

need dedicated server recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys
can u guys help suggesting to me what dedicated server is good and cheap to buy other than kimsufi?
my main purpose to use dedi is for seedbox since my home speed too slow to torrenting
cant subscribe any seedbox because most of them not allowed torrenting from public tracker
my requirement and budget is around $20, unmetered and at least 1TB storage
thanks :)
 

6 comments

I don't think $20 would be enough for 1TB HDD and Unmetered bandwidth. I'd recommend VPS from https://euservr.com which I've been using for a while now and I like them so far. You should also check out their prices.

unfortunately the disk space and BW are insufficient for my requirement
btw in vps are we allowed to install seedbox apps like rutorrent?
 
I think based on your requirement you'll most likely need something like not less than $75/month on it. There could be some cheaper dedi out there but I'm not sure. Also, you most likely have to consider which service to get depending on what contents you plan in that dedi, or if you just need a powerful vps or CDN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

V
Member · Joined
17
Messages
1
Reactions
3
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom