Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Need DDoS Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've been getting consistent ddos attacks on my site and I know there isn't 100% protection from ddos either but what can I do to maximize the protection? I've only got software firewall installed on my server, if anyone can help me out I'm willing to pay them a good price.
 

12 comments

Well last night my site was down for 3 hours straight and it was PPV night too and I lost a lot of customers. I can afford to spend 400-500 on DDoS protection.
 
Where are you currently hosted? Did they take the whole server down or HTTPD service only? It's very important to know what is the size of attack, otherwise you can't know what kind / level of protection to buy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

J
Active Member · Joined
45
Messages
3
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom