Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Need Bollywood Movie Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, does anyone knows lists of forum where bollywood movies are able to be post. I only know amader, please help I have a bulk of old movies :D which I want to share.
 

18 comments

bollywood movie gets good download from "warez-bb" (somewhere i read that 20% of wbb are indian & 6% are pakistani )and you may also try "desiparadox" they have special section for bollywood movies also "xsharex.info " has desi zone for bolly movies .These are few big forums ,but i have seen bollywood movies being posted on almost every warez forum where i have ever browsed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

D
Banned · Joined
494
Messages
5
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom