Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Need an SMF Forum Posting Template

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Would like someone proficient in SMF Forum to create a posting template for me with drop down menus. Would be for all members to post so that they would not need to remember our specific posting format.

Thanks,
jakey
 

6 comments

Sorry this is more a wordpress followed by vbulletin site. :)

I myself like IPB but we each have our own choices.

I am sure for smf their site will have some helpful tips or examples.
 
Hi Nitish,

Thanks for the reply. Not sure about budget as I've no idea what something like this will run.

Have had an offer to do one for 7GBP but I am not sure it is what we need.

Hit me up with a PM and we can discuss a little more.

Thanks,
jakey

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

Hi Lock Down,

Thanks for the advice. I tried the SMF Forums but they are not keen on helping certain types of sites if you get my drift. So I got nowhere fast over there.

jakey
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

J
Member · Joined
5
Messages
0
Reactions
1
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom