Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Need a Windows Vps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Guys!
I need a windows vps for rdp usage.
My requirements are give below:
2 or 3 cpu atleast
2gb ram + 200gb hard disk
Location:Nl (must be a good data center)

If you have it.please send me pm or reply this thread.Thanks
 

6 comments

May I know what is your budget?
Also please note that per wjunction rules, self-advertising is not allowed. So anyone PMing you will be breaking the rules.
 
May I know what is your budget?
Also please note that per wjunction rules, self-advertising is not allowed. So anyone PMing you will be breaking the rules.

Wrong! You can definitely PM the user and offer your quotes. You cannot do that in the user's thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

H
Active Member · Joined
26
Messages
18
Reactions
3
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom