Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Hiring Need a PHPBB3 programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need an Auto Link Checker Bot that automatically check live and dead links. I don't want a separate phpbb page for checking the links ok, I want this to work inside of a post.


features are:
*Must support Megaupload.com
*Links change color to represent status RED= X DEAD & GREEN=CHECK ALIVE
*Allow Link Checker to send you a PM when your links die
*Enter The ForumID of Your Bin Forum for dead links

I'm willing to pay $30.
 

7 comments

I posted the linkhoundV2 phpbb3 mod here somewhere ages ago.
It has all the features you want and many more.


I can only search back 200 of my last posts so cant find it :P
 
The linkhound bot is very good with loads of features. but not great for large forums , thats why i made a simple low resources script
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

A
Active Member · Joined
153
Messages
0
Reactions
16
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom