Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Need a New Server Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like I'm gonna be kicked off my current server @ Wiredtree! Whats the best place to get "Reliable" Offshore Hosting?

Thanks guys.
 

9 comments

Dandhost.com...We offer reliable offshore hosting...Server located in Netherlands..If you interested P.M me..
 
You were hosting warez at wiredtree? Lol awesome host though. Great management there. As well as webair.

But offshore, I'd trust wrzhost (even with the management switch) and my365host if a semi works
 
Russian Datacenter

CPU : Atom D510 1.66GHz (2xCore)
2 GB RAM
160GB SATA2 HDD
Bandwidth : Unmetered
Includes 2 Free IP
Port : 100 mbps
Price : $70/mo


More Information :
https://www.secure.dedisvr.com/cart.php?gid=9

=========

Hong Kong Datacenter
(same place where katz.cd is hosted)

CPU : Intel E2160
2 GB Ram
160 GB HDD
1Mbps / 330GB Premium Dedicated International Bandwidth (BGP4 Mix, NTT, Telia, PCCW etc, directly connected)
Price : $110/mo

More Information : https://www.secure.dedisvr.com/cart.php?gid=7

==========

German Datacenter (NetDirekt)

2 GB RAM
2x 250GB HDD
Bandwidth : Unmetered
Includes 2 Free IP
Port : 100 mbps
Price : $75/mo

More Information : https://www.secure.dedisvr.com/cart.php?gid=4

More dedicated servers of different locations : Click Here

If you need anymore information then PM me.
 
You were hosting warez at wiredtree? Lol awesome host though. Great management there. As well as webair.

But offshore, I'd trust wrzhost (even with the management switch) and my365host if a semi works


LOL, yeah I love Wiredtree. I have a few legal sites there and thought i could sneak my warez site on there :|. OOPS!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

M
Active Member · Joined
229
Messages
0
Reactions
16
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom