Need a Logo and / or Banner (in Exchange for Free Hosting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drr

Hi All,

I really hope some one in the WJunction Community is willing to help me out on this (To give back to the community and to say thanks for this help I am offering any one who has any computer related issues (Hardware or Software) to just PM me and ask for help with your issues).
Please see below for the Specs:
  • Type of graphic:
    Logo and / or Banner
  • Description: I am looking for a logo and / or banner or a Logo that is also a banner (something similar to the logo in my signature) for a Web Hosting Company that I am starting.
  • Preferred dimensions: I need some help in determining this information
  • Preferred colors: I need some help in determining this information
  • Text: DaniHost Where The Customer is #1 (Tagline).
  • Format (Preferred format): PNG/JPEG/GIF/BMP/ICO/SVG (Also looking for Some Input)
  • Link to website:
  • Example: I was thinking of something like the logo in my signature (I created that via a free cloud based tool) which I know can be improved. I am also looking for input and suggestions from the designer who decides to work on this project.
  • Graphic Integration: I would like help (if possible) to integrate the logo into my site (site yet to be Designed) Possibly I will be using WordPress for the site.
  • Timeframe: Within 10 - 16 Days (But I am real flexible)
  • Payment: Free*/Paid. (*= in Exchange for the work i am offering FREE
    Unlimited Shared or Re-seller Hosting for as log as I am in business.
I drr, do promise to reward the job to AT LEAST 1 applicant.

16 comments
Made something quick;
csMGD.png

http://i.imgur.com/csMGD.png

Transparent:
XMKFM.png

http://i.imgur.com/XMKFM.png

I don't need any hosting, just keep it if you like it.

Regards

Last edited:
Hi Froomple,

Thanks so Much for creating a nice looking Logo. Your quick logo design is a Million Times better then I could do.

BTW: I will give you credit on my Site.

I did check out your design site and you do great work. I will contact you in the future when ever I need any logo or a website that needs to be designed.

Last edited:
Type 2,

Your opinion?

complete002.png

Hi MikeIn,

I really like it. Sorry I did not reply sooner have been busy for the past few weeks. Its going to be tough to choose between all of the submissions because they are all really good.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Hi both,

I really like your logo. Sorry it took me so long to respond. I have been busy as of late. As I said to MikeIn it is going to be really though to choose between all of the submissions because they are all really good.

Hi drr,

So whom you went on to choose?

Hope to see your website Active soon. :)

Froomple one is also gr8.

Well, I thought I had chosen Froomples' logo (because at the time I had made the decision his logo was the only one submitted) until I got submissions from you and both and now things have changed and I have yet to make a decision.

All of the submissions are really great. So, it is going to be a tough decision.

Maybe to help me make the decision I will create a poll and have the community vote and the logo w/ the highest votes will win. What do you think of that Idea?

drr said:
What do you think of that Idea?

My personal opinion is that the owner of the site should pick the logo - it seems like an important decision that shouldn't be left to a bunch of people with no interest in the business.

Well to me Froomple lcon looks Great (Depending upon your theme).

Rest is all yours Decision.

>_< I don't want to see myself loosing. >_-

Here is my design, its 100% resizable i just made these dimensions for example purposes, let me know via PM if you want it, and what size you need it after determined, no payment or hosting necessary, if you want to say thanks you could backlink my site.

dIouqHn.png

Here is my design, its 100% resizable i just made these dimensions for example purposes, let me know via PM if you want it, and what size you need it after determined, no payment or hosting necessary, if you want to say thanks you could backlink my site.

dIouqHn.png

Hi iMage,

I like your logo as well. It is going to be a tough decision to choose. But I will let you and the others know which logo I choose.

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

Hi All,

Thank you all for your submissions. I am now going to look at all of the DaniHost Logo submissions to date and try to make a decision.

It is going to be a hard one at that because all of your submissions to date are really well done and each one is different (which is a good thing). I also, love how each one of you interpreted my request and came up with something unique.

I also, would like to thank all of you for the time you who took to create and submit your logo design. I do not feel thanking you all is enough for your willing to create a logo for a (relativity new member to WJunction) and not wanting anything in return.

But if any of the users that created a logo would ever need any IT Hardware / Software related help, and / or need hosting in the future, and / or now or in the future would like me to put a link to your site, and / or would like to setup a partnership were I refer my hosting customers that need a logo designed to you please feel free to PM me.

Hi all,

It has taken me longer to get things up and running.

The main reason is because last Month I paid some one who offered Webdesign services (at inexpensive rates) on this forum and I contacted him and via PM and then we moved onto Skype.

He offered to create my Web-hosting Site w/ coding for $50.00 (wanting to be paid Full amount upfront (That should have been a warning sign on my end). But the biggest warning sign (that I stupidly decided to look the other way) was that he asked to be paid through an Amazon gift card because he was having issues w/ his PayPal account.

And then to add insult to injury (he would not start any work till being paid) he sent me a sample page and the template looked almost identical to a Full-Site professional web-hosting template that I could have paid for on my own through one of the template sites (reason I did not choose any of those was that I wanted my site to stick out amongst the competition.

It also looked to me that he did not look too closely at my Website Request posting were utlized the request template). Then I gave him a mock-up and that was the last contact I had with him. Also he was banned from here some time after I paid him.

Because of the issue described above, I have not made a decision on a Logo but once I do i will let you all know my decisions

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back