Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Native and Popup Ad Network - Up to $20 per 1.000 - Adsomi.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

59 comments

Do you provide direct link for popups?

I have my own script for bypassing adblocker.

No, we only offer one ad code which displays a native widget as well as the popups. We already have a system in place to bypass all ad blockers so you can just use our code.
 
Hi. Nice site like it! Have one question statistic is live or not ? Because I have lot of visitors but no views.. Why ?
 
Last edited:
So why no impressions ?? I have good traffic and no impressions at all.. wrong code ? still zero views..

Seems like you haven't implemented the ad code correct, please send me a PM with your username and website and I will help you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

A
Active Member · Joined
46
Messages
2
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom