Shared MyOffshoreHosting.com - Unmetered Shared, Reseller Hosting From $4/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Have some question before buying :

- what is the , version of PHPMSQL, and Apache ???
- is is the ionCube loaders for PHP installed or not ?
- is mod_Rewrite enabled ?
- what about DMCA ? is it ignored for that new server or not ?
- How much of downtime you have in last month ? (I post this question bcz other company said 99% uptime and I find 99% downtime )

Thanx for reponce

I Have some question before buying :

- what is the , version of PHPMSQL, and Apache ???
- is is the ionCube loaders for PHP installed or not ?
- is mod_Rewrite enabled ?
- what about DMCA ? is it ignored for that new server or not ?
- How much of downtime you have in last month ? (I post this question bcz other company said 99% uptime and I find 99% downtime )

Thanx for reponce

Hi Sliman_1345,

First Of All Thanks For Your Interest. Here is the Info That You have Requested. Our Servers are always upto date updated to latest stable release of softwares.

1. Apache version 2.2.17, PHP version 5.3.6, MySQL version 5.1.56
2. Yes ionCube loaders for PHP is installed.
3. Yes mod_Rewrite enabled.
4. All DMCA Notices are ignored on all of our servers.
5. We had a downtime last month for 4 hours and that is because of migrating to our new servers and all the clients transfer and stuff. Technically that's not a downtime as we notified all our customers through e-mail so they already know that. We have many satisfied clients hosted their site with us.

If There is more Question Please feel free to ask. We are here to answer all your questions. Thanks once again.

Do you support latest "image magik"?

Hi Upload3R,

Thanks for your Interest and enquiries.

Yes As We said all our software are upto date so yes We support the Latest image magic.

If There is more Question Please feel free to ask. We are here to answer all your questions. Thanks once again.

I'm Very Happy With My Offshore Hosting. I signed up with them, Account Setup was instant, Payment transacttions are secured with ssl encryption.
They Are Partner of Comodo, One Of the Well Known Online Security Provider. Server is fast, No downtime so far. Every Server software is uptodate.
Great Support, friendly Staff, All My questions and ticket was answered within 15 minute.For the price and
service I'm getting, I would of gladly paid more

They Are Very Trustable and I Highly Recommend Them to Everyone.

Last edited:
I'm Very Happy With My Offshore Hosting. I signed up with them, Account Setup was instant, Payment transacttions are secured with ssl encryption.
They Are Partner of Comodo, One Of the Well Known Online Security Provider. Server is fast, No downtime so far. Every Server software is uptodate.
Great Support, friendly Staff, All My questions and ticket was answered within 15 minute.For the price and
service I'm getting, I would of gladly paid more

They Are Very Trustable and I Highly Recommend Them to Everyone.

Hi GJEKAMPO,

We are glad That you liked our service and staff. We really appreciate for your review. Thanks for your support and trust in us. Enjoy your hosting.

5. We had a downtime last month for 4 hours and that is because of migrating to our new servers and all the clients transfer and stuff. Technically that's not a downtime as we notified all our customers through e-mail so they already know that. We have many satisfied clients hosted their site with us.
Your servers do shutdown once a week:'(, but not for very long

Hi Jamiek94,

When We had migrated to New Server We already mailed all our clients. I hope you have read that e-mail. and your site always were up and running smooth as we have noticed. The reason Once a Week we do restart our servers just because We do a weekly Maintenance like Server OS Updates, Software Updates And other necessary Maintenance. After all the updates are done We do a restart of the server and that come backs under 3 minutes. We do it so that our clients can run their site smooth and more efficiently and be always upto date with latest stable release of software. Do you call that a downtime? As of my Knowledge that's technically not a down time. And Our Support Staff Do care for every single clients of ours.

What do You think is this weekly Maintenance is a good Thing or bad? We Look forward to hear from you about this matter. Thanks.

Last edited:
Ok, I just uploaded my website there a few days ago, This website is running perfectly!, This host has a very good support and As far as I know, There have been no Downtime on my website! The only Con i got from this host is they took my website's uploading process as DDoS, but I understand this is a security measure.

In conclusion, this host is great! I definitely vouch for this one! ;)

Testing the 7 day free hosting. On my 3rd day and no issues with downtime or speed. pretty good so far.

but............

Support is not very good! I opened a ticket 24 hours ago and it hasn't even been answered or replied to yet. considering it's a Tuesday and not a weekend and no holidays are currently on. it's ridiculous to wait over 24 hours for support response.

I know some other offshore hosting companies their price is $2-$3 per month more expensive for the same thing but their support response time is within 30 minutes.

awesome customer service skills!
you're being sarcastic right??

customer service is a joke. I submitted a ticket 4 days ago on a Tuesday and now it's Saturday. :facepalm: Yes 4 days ago and it has not been answered yet! lol Maybe support is just putting my ticket on the back of the list because iam on their 7 day free trial service. By the time they answer my ticket.. 7 day free trial would end. lol :facepalm: FAIL customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back