Shared MyOffshoreHosting.com - Unmetered Shared, Reseller Hosting From $4/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi jolge,

Our Support Team is looking closely to it what is causing this downtime. We assure You This will be revolve soon or we are going to up our new server. As Far as I know The Site is up now and working in good condition. We Apologize for any inconvenience that may occur for this.

Hi Jolge,

We already Mailed all our clients about this matter that we are migrating all the Sites to Our new Server. Nothing is Down and It may take couple of hours To finish This Process. After This Migration No one will face any downtime anymore The fact is that now It depends how fast is your Country ISP DNS Propagate Our changes. Thanks. We are always Here to Support Our Clients and give them highest stability, uptime, reliability and satisfaction. After this migration process is done if any time any of our clients face any downtime we will fully return their money to their account that's our promise. Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Legion,

Yes We Are Still Selling Hosting. We have Mailed all our customer Please check your e-mail and follow the instruction as described. Please also check your PM. Thanks.

I just paid for your service but I got the invoice and said its unpaid? Do you need to verify the account payment before its activated?

update: just got the confirmation for payment, thanks! Now where do I start?

Just got started with them and all I can say is "WOW!" I truly am a believer of customer service because I am in the same field and these guys know what they are doing. I was on a conference call for two hours going through the in's and out's of hosting a site. All of my questions were answered. Sameer went above and beyond to see that I got started off on the right food

It took me awhile to take it all in but the service was great. We got my site up and running in a matter of minutes. I still have a lot to learn but Sameer made it very easy for a me to get my site running. Best value is the enterprise plan. For the price and service your getting, I would of gladly paid more!

Thank you for helping me get started. Now off to do some serious work.

Hi drutyper,

Thanks a lot for your interest & Trust in Us. We are Happy that You liked Our Service. Enjoy Your Hosting. Don't Forget To Post Your Experiences With Us. We Appreciate All The Support From Our Every Single Clients.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back