Other MyOffShoreHost.in - Rapidleech Hosting With MTN And Hotfile Download Work, cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro I would like to buy Rapidleech Hosting Plan Basic

just few questions

* I am uploader so can i upload unlimited stuffs from server no bandwidth problem
* will my username and pass be secure in server
* will there be a downtime if its there will i get extra time \

also send me how to pay you I can only pay through paypal

bro I would like to buy Rapidleech Hosting Plan Basic

just few questions

* I am uploader so can i upload unlimited stuffs from server no bandwidth problem
* will my username and pass be secure in server
* will there be a downtime if its there will i get extra time \

also send me how to pay you I can only pay through paypal

Bro devil is my locality frd he told me to reply you YES to all of your questions...<3<3

I have paid for rl basic plan. hopefully i can use it asap.

Edit: do i have to install my own rl script or it will be provided? sorry for the doubt cause im a first-time customer :D

I have paid for rl basic plan. hopefully i can use it asap.

Edit: do i have to install my own rl script or it will be provided? sorry for the doubt cause im a first-time customer :D

Our almost all clients used to setup their rl script themself as they want it customized so we don't install it

BUT if u don't know how to install just make a ticket in client area , we will install it :):)

ys I got an email which has all the info except rs leech server info which I need

Our almost all clients used to setup their rl script themself as they want it customized so we don't install it

BUT if u don't know how to install just make a ticket in client area , we will install it :):)

Sorry to say, service is poor. They don't have plugins, The RL stops in the middle. Some plugins don't work. Even when you try to lock a ticket, their parent site is down most of the time. Sounds funny. I have paid for nothing. It is the poorest service that I encountered after rapidleechhost.

EX: deposit file plugin not working, dont have freakshare and mangoshare plugins.

Sorry to say, service is poor. They don't have plugins, The RL stops in the middle. Some plugins don't work. Even when you try to lock a ticket, their parent site is down most of the time. Sounds funny. I have paid for nothing. It is the poorest service that I encountered after rapidleechhost.

EX: deposit file plugin not working, dont have freakshare and mangoshare plugins.

Site is working but was down for 1hr for maintaince by luxembourg dc, its back now about rl service we stopped your account while leeching because you were crossing downloading/ uploading limits!!
if u need anything else make a ticket in client area, about plugins if you make ticket then we will install more!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back