Other MyOffShoreHost.in - Rapidleech Hosting With MTN And Hotfile Download Work, cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro i am looking for basic or silver plan but have few question

1) for how long server will be available (1month or more or less)
2) I am uploader so can i upload unlimited stuffs from server no bandwidth problem
3) will my username and pass be secure in server
4) how many user can login to that server if i buy
5) can i have a test account
5) will there be a downtime if its there will i get extra time

waiting for your reply

1) server will be available for you as per your subscription
2) we have 100MBit/s unmetered servers, so we are giving unmetered bandwidth
3) yeah sure, its secured!
4) 1 , its private leech
5) no, we have stopped providing demos because some guys just use the rapidleech for 10-20mins and then go and change there username and come back to upload again.
6) we are just up for rapidleech from long..... and if any downtime will occur, we will credit your hosting with extra time.

I have Rapidleech from MyOffshoreHost.in from March and I'm very satisfied.
Great speed, great support. But, today I've purchase RS2RS and I don't know how to use it. Can someone help me?

The problem is that his response are sometimes too slow! I paid for combo plan to him yesterday-- but he has not setup my domain yet!

bought RL from him today

Awesome speeds (y)

thanks for choosing us.

I have Rapidleech from MyOffshoreHost.in from March and I'm very satisfied.
Great speed, great support. But, today I've purchase RS2RS and I don't know how to use it. Can someone help me?

We have replied to your ticket with a small tut..

i cannot connect the RL , anyone facing such probs?

Edit : now connected :)

We may were rebooting the server during that moment, it takes only 2-3minutes..

The problem is that his response are sometimes too slow! I paid for combo plan to him yesterday-- but he has not setup my domain yet!

we have setup all accounts..

if you your payment were manually then you have to create ticket about the confirmation of it. :)

hi devil,

I'm going to buy Rapidleech Hosting Plan Basic but I still have some questions.

I want to upload to hotfile and it seems that I need a dedicated ip to make it work. Do I have to pay for this? And what kind of product do you sell. Is it a preinstalled rapidleech or is it webspace where I have to install rapidleech on my own?

CyberJet : its loading everywhere, please make sure you net is working properly....

McDaniels : Its both kind of hosting you have your webspace and can install rapidleech on your own, or you can make a support ticket and then we will install it for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back