Other MyOffShoreHost.in - Rapidleech Hosting With MTN And Hotfile Download Work, cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, i didnt post here becoz i couldnt my edit my post and was waiting for someone to reply lolz

speed is very good and good service also :)

btw i have opened a ticket , give me ur messenger details there , i have to speak with u

After, seeing the speeds for the past couple of days, I finally decided to post it here. I've recently got speeds as low as 150 KB/s and high as only like 500-600 KB/s on your Germany server. Am I the only one or someone backing me? Would you just look into the matter?

Yea, the screen

PQw8qXfF.jpeg

for today

After, seeing the speeds for the past couple of days, I finally decided to post it here. I've recently got speeds as low as 150 KB/s and high as only like 500-600 KB/s on your Germany server. Am I the only one or someone backing me? Would you just look into the matter?

Yea, the screen

PQw8qXfF.jpeg

for today
can you tell me your server ip, i will optimize the server, as i optimized one server yestuarday and after that i got 6MBPS, please create the ticket or pm me we ill not let to know your problems until you tell us..

CyberHack please don't spoil his thread cause i feel his hosting is nice...his server was up to 100% i know but now its fine..he said it got optimized within 20 mins.. during the 100% server load the site was too smooth not too bad (at my side)... hope u chk it now..

My problem seems solved and the speed is back. Thanks for fixing it so fast..
Great service and speed too.

here, :D

xWSFkM1.jpeg

swrz maybe we are in the same server

This is the speed for me

957be53680.jpg

Before 1 Day the speed was great but now it's very slow

I'm Also on germany server

IP xx.xxx.xxx.x15

piratsko, unfortunately you are right :(

speed is sucking too bad today, all over again!

I dont know whats the problem with your server mate but it seems something

serious. Speed, all that i got, was 50 KB/s - 150 KB/s. Seems pathetic.

SS-

Afnw6PXw.jpeg

I m sorry for it , please create ticket, and i m also optimizing the server currently make ticket too i will surely take it back to as it was previously within 30mins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back