Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Selling My Website wuploadforum.org starting at 50$

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling my website wuploadforum.org

proof of ownership:

http://s1111.photobucket.com/albums/h480/dragovich502/?action=view&current=wuploadforum.png


Website created on : 26 May 2011

Expires : 26 May 2012 09:23

domain is registred and hosted at : freeforums

you can check : freeforums/features
what you will get:

admin login details

Bid - $50
Inc - $5
Bin - buy it right now for 100$ only !

note 01: I accept Alertpay and Paypal
note 02: I have the right to cancel the sell at anytime .
note 03: any question you can ask them here, and no offtopic replies please
 

26 comments

you know when you said you never been shutdown well i reported it and guess what its dead

so if you lot think using a free forum and not read the terms think again
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

D
Member · Joined
23
Messages
0
Reactions
1
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom