My Site won't show up on organic searches

Status
Not open for further replies.

utomtear

Banned
Banned
I’m not sure if you can assist – or provide some guidance. I am responisble for a hotel in Surrey/Langley and it is not showing up at all in the organic searches. Way back when, i was told that when you have symbols in your name like ‘&’ or a slash like Hotel Langley/Surrey – this can cause issues and ranking is diminished. In this case, this hotel is not showing up at all when you search for hotels in Langley or Surrey. Is there anything we can do or the property can do to help improve organic searches…so that at least they show up? We also noticed that there are other hotels in the same area (that also has their name with a slash) does not show up either.

7 comments
Hmm, try using http://www.serprush.com/ and check your site for the keywords you think people would type to come to your website. Also, check google webmaster tools for in-depth info on your site ranking. Also, where is your website hosted? That also matters as well.

1) submit site to google/yahoo/bing
2) create a google webmasters account
3) get good backlinks
4) submit sitemap to google/yahoo/bing
5) create fan page on facebook
6) create lens on squidoo
etc etc..

all these things will make ur site rank high on google search results :)

I’m not sure if you can assist – or provide some guidance. I am responisble for a hotel in Surrey/Langley and it is not showing up at all in the organic searches. Way back when, i was told that when you have symbols in your name like ‘&’ or a slash like Hotel Langley/Surrey – this can cause issues and ranking is diminished. In this case, this hotel is not showing up at all when you search for hotels in Langley or Surrey. Is there anything we can do or the property can do to help improve organic searches…so that at least they show up? We also noticed that there are other hotels in the same area (that also has their name with a slash) does not show up either.

When you use the site: (site:http://<yourdomain>) search what happens. If there are no results your site has been removed from the index.

To get your site showing in the searches you must have great content on the site as well as having keywords in the right places. To increase your rankings in the search results then also you need a high number of PR sites linking back to you.

implement SEO for your site. make sure that the keywords are relevant to the content of the web pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back